Are you a writer? Have you got something interesting to say? Are you a filmmaker or passionate about web series and micro-budget films?
If so, then you could guest write for ‘The Dirty Filmmaker’ and get eyeballs on your work.
We’re looking for:
- Factual posts on the latest filming gear.
- Tips and Tricks on how to cheat locations.
- Web Series Reviews (And yes, you can totally review your own!).
- Funny production stories.
- Thought provoking pieces on the industry.
- General rants, raves and musings.
We don’t care if you’ve been in the film industry longer than Mel Brookes, or if you’re more of a novice than our one year old nieces. All we want is for you to have a general interest in filmmaking, a unique and interesting opinion, and an overall aim of empowering and engaging with others.
Think thats you? Then what are you waiting for?
Its super simple. All you need to do is send us an email with the following:
- Your Name
- Put “I Want To Write For The Dirty Filmmaker” in the subject line.
- Give us short introduction about yourself (No more than one paragraph).
- Link(s) to some of your work (these can be websites, previous work or even PDF documents).
- Two topic proposals that you’d like to write about.
We will try our best to get back to you, but unfortunately this may not be possible.
Please know that if you are unsuccessful your first (or thirteenth) time round, don’t give up. Know that the reason we may have rejected your proposal the first time round could be as simple as “we had a post relating to that topic recently” or “that other writer’s idea is more in line with what we’re going for this month“. It’ll most likely have little to do with your writing abilities. So keep submitting. We can’t wait to see what you do!
You must have full rights and permission to all work you submit. By submitting your work, you agree that you have all rights and permission to your work, and that its doesn’t fall under the copyrights act or etc.
Any simularities or XYZ between our blog posts and anye topic proposals submitted to us thorugh the Dirty Filmmaker are coinsidence and coinsidence only.